The Ascent 400 ton hydraulic press is offered in 5 unique, heavy-duty frame sizes to accommodate a variety of larger parts that require higher tonnages. Whether you’re a small job shop or a large production facility, the Ascent-400 will dramatically improve your repeatability, precision, and reliability. For operations requiring heat and/or additional safety features, we can also supply electrically heated platens and a variety of safety equipment to meet your needs.
While the Ascent 400 ton hydraulic press is the largest and highest-tonnage standard hydraulic press we offer, don’t worry if you don’t see a model to fit your needs. We also offer fully-custom hydraulic presses that exceed 10,000 tons of force and can be engineered to any bed size, stroke, daylight, and shut height.
- Gib-guided ram for ultimate precision
- Unitized frame for increased rigidity
- Pre-engineered designs for fast shipment and cost efficiency
- Fully adjustable cylinders with full-rated tonnage throughout the stroke
- Skid-mounted HPU and main electrical enclosure
- Easy-to-use touchscreen Allen Bradley controls
- Structure designed for Infinite Life using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) simulation software
- Made in the USA and backed by Beckwood’s service & support team