Beckwood trim presses are designed to remove excess material quickly and accurately, reducing the need for costly labor associated with manual trimming. Since trimming is typically a secondary process within a larger operation, our presses are able to easily integrate into any production cell to maximize your process efficiency.
From flange trimming metal pieces to steel rule die cutting carpet, rubber, or foam, our application engineers understand the intricacies of your trimming and cutting operations.
Beckwood trim and die cutting presses offer features including:
- Shuttles and belt systems for loading and unloading
- Conveyor systems and chutes for scrap removal
- Tilt tables
- Ejection cylinders
- Active Leveling Control for parallelism
- Presslink remote support to reduce downtime
- Programmable fixed stops for absolute position repeatability
In addition to Beckwood’s built to order trimming presses, we also offer a full line of standard benchtop presses for smaller, lighter duty trimming applications.