What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name, company name, email address, and phone number.
- Additional information about your project or machinery needs as provided on the contact form or during a phone conversation.
What we do with the information we gather
Your information is stored in our secure database and recalled periodically for:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improving our products and services.
- Promotional emails about Beckwood product & service offerings using the email address which you have provided.
- Contacting you via email, phone, fax or mail.
- Tailoring our website to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and use industry-leading security tools to safeguard the information we collect from you online.
Tracking technologies & cookies
External website links
Our website contains links to other websites with similar content. If you use these links to leave our site, we are not responsible for protecting the information you provide to any site not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and review the privacy statement of the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose at any time to restrict the use of your personal information or unsubscribe from our mailing list. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you would like the details of the personal information we store about you, please contact us. If you believe the information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us.
This policy is effective September 13, 2021.