Beckwood trim presses are designed to remove excess material quickly and accurately, reducing the need for costly labor associated with manual trimming. Since trimming is typically a secondary process within a larger operation, our presses are able to easily integrate into any production cell to maximize your process efficiency.
From the perimeter trimming of metal pieces to steel rule die cutting carpet or foam materials, our application engineers understand the intricacies of your trimming and cutting operations.
Beckwood Trim and Die Cutting Presses offer features such as:
- Shuttles or belt systems for loading and unloading
- Conveyor systems for waste removal
- Hydraulic tilt tables
- Ejection cylinders
- Active Leveling Control for parallelism
- Presslink remote support to reduce down time
- Programmable fixed stops for absolute position repeatability
In addition to Beckwood’s built to order trimming presses, we also offer a full line of standard benchtop presses for smaller, lighter duty trimming applications.